§ Technical Architect with 9-plus years in full life cycle development, including analysis, design, development, deployment, testing, documentation, implementation and maintenance of application software in web-based environment, distributed N-tier architecture and client server architecture.
§ Experience in designing and developing object oriented software applications using java and j2ee technologies ranging from e-business, B2B applications, service delivery, asset management, and Internet and intranet applications.
§ Sound knowledge of web application security including loop-holes like SQL injection, Cross site request forgery and Cross site scripting
§ Sound knowledge of building collective intelligence in web applications ranging from grouping, recommendations, and searching and ranking, document filtering and decision trees.
§ Solid understanding of business needs and requirements. Expertise in creating Software Requirement specifications (SRS), preparing functional design documents (FDD), detailed technical design document (TDD) and test plans.
§ Dedicated to keeping up with new technologies and applying them to solve business problems.
§ Strong management, planning, architecting, analyzing, designing and programming capabilities.
§ Excellent analytical, problem solving, communication and team skills.
- Languages: Java, Scala, Ruby, Haskell, Groovy, Prolog, PL/SQL, and XML.
- Technologies: J2EE, Java Messaging Service, JDBC, EJB, RMI, Hibernate, JPA, Java Transaction API, Java Authentication and Authorization Service, Java Management Extensions, Java API for XML Web Services, Java API for XML Binding 2.0.
- Java IDE’s: Eclipse, Netbeans, RSA, RAD.
- Revision control systems: CVS, Subversion, Git.
- Build and test tools: Make, Ant, jUnit, Testng, Bugzilla, Eventum, Jira, Confluence
- Databases: – MySql, Oracle, DB2
- Application Servers: Weblogic (7.0, 8.1,9.0), Websphere 5.1/6.0, JBoss 4.1/4.4
- Workflows: BPEL, Petri-nets
- Concepts: Design Patterns, Aspect Oriented Programming, Unified Modeling Language, Data Structures and Algorithms, Collective Intelligence
- Frameworks: Graphical Editing Framework, Draw-2d, Eclipse Modeling Framework, Eclipse Communication Framework
- Rule Engines: JBoss Rules, Jess
- IR Libraries: Apache Lucene
· Brainbench Certified Java 2 Fundamentals
- Brainbench Certified Java 2 Non GUI
- National Math’s Olympiad Participant
B.Tech Institute of Technology Banaras Hindu University, 1996-2000